- 16-08-2023 21:30
- Velizar Petrov
A DRAGGING toolkit for mentors has already been developed within the DRAGGING project.
It includes six documents that currently make up the DRAGGING framework to be used by mentors/mentors and mentees throughout the DRAGGING project to help the development and promotion new business ideas to fill local market gaps identified by the local authorities.
The purpose of the toolkit is:
• Assisting DRAGGING mentors in providing quality mentoring to entrepreneurs
• Offering a set of practical didactic content and including effective strategies,
• Providing mentoring techniques to apply during the DRAGGING programme
• Providing answers to various frequently asked questions about mentoring
• Giving some practical advice for each mentoring session
• Giving some useful advice on what should or should not be done by mentors and mentees
• Presentation of the mentoring scheme aids (session plans and mentee action plan).
The documents are part of the project's internet platform, and the materials have been translated into the languages of the partners (including Bulgarian).
To find out more about the DRAGGING Project and to get involved in the activities please follow the link draggingproject.eu or #draggingproject.
The DRAGGING Project is co-funded by the European Commission under the Erasmus+ Grant Agreement: 2021-1-ES01-KA220-ADU-000028269.